Below are links to some of the latest news articles and reports regarding the Law Offices of Blank and Solomon, their attorneys, and their cases.
April 2022-Codefendant in homicide case acquitted via required finding of not guilty. Case tried by Dan Solomon
- July 2019-Hung jury in first degree homicide. Case tried by Dan Solomon
- December 2018-Acquittal in first degree homicide. Case tried by Dan Solomon.
- August 2018-Acquittal in A&B serious bodily injury. Case tried by Dan Solomon
- November 10, 2016- Acquittal in Suffolk Superior Court workers compensation fraud. Case tried by Dan Solomon
- June 9, 2016 Boston Herald Article Case handled by Dan Solomon
- August 23, 2015- Appeal Mass. jury instruction on insanity defense CCTimes - Case handled by Dan Solomon
- October 25, 2013 Revere Murder Trial - Case handled by Dan Solomon.
- October 12, 2013 - Deshawn Chappell Murder Trial Underway - Case handled by Dan Solomon
- July 26, 2012 -Trial Nears For Man Accused of Killing Framingham Man - Case Handled by Dan Solomon.
- May 11, 2012 - Garry Blank elected as Town Moderator of Sandwich, MA. Election results.
- November 6, 2009 - Homicide Trial on Cape Cod. - Case handled by Dan Solomon.
We have included a few useful links to external websites to help you find what you are looking for:
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Library of Congress
- US Courts
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Please note that Law Offices of Blank and Solomon is not liable for the content of external websites. Following the links above implicitly constitutes acknowledgement
and acceptance of this agreement.